Nick Arnold has 15,000+ followers on LinkedIn. He’s a partner at Blue Williams. He’s a father of 6 kids. He’s married to his high school sweetheart who’s also a partner at the firm. He has an ever-growing book of business. How does Nick Arnold do it all?
In this episode of the podcast, we’re getting into a great discussion with Nick Arnold about what it takes to succeed, maintain balance & time and grow in this profession.We talk about:
- Where to get great content ideas from.
- How to organize your time in a family of busy professionals.
- How to lead with generosity.
- The sorts of opportunities that come from doing marketing actively.
- How to get over the fear of judgement & rejection.
- And much more!
Resources from this episode:
- Find Nick on LinkedIn and at Blue Williams.
- Angela Duckworth on Grit and the Character Lab.
- Jordan Peterson’s 12 Rules for Life.
- Christopher Lochhead on Marketing Podcast.
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners by leaving us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts! It takes less than 30 seconds, and really helps our show grow, which allows us to bring on even better guests for you all! Thank you – we really appreciate it!
If you have any comments or would to join as a guest on our podcast, send us an email at [email protected].
Also available wherever you listen to your podcasts:
For more podcast links, go here.