Every other industry has been disrupted by this paradigm. It’s time for forward looking lawyers and law firms to think boldly about the future.
Roy Bendor Cohen shows us how. Roy exists to provide answers to business problems using data, behavioral science and human thought. He encapsulates this mode of thinking at his firm Q Behavioural Thinking out of Tel Aviv.
This is one of those rich episodes filled with threads that touch into psychology, economics, business, design, technology, and so much more. It also presents questions for lawyers who want to think differently. These ideas will touch the world of legal practice in 5-10 years, and those who embrace it will be richly rewarded.
Topics in this episode include:
- The power of framing questions in the right way
- How lawyers can start using behavioural thinking right now to drastically find interesting insights and answers
- What exactly is behavioural thinking
- The different hats that are conducive to different modes of thinking
- Stories and anecdotes that highlight the powerful impact from applying this model
- A simple model to apply this thinking right now.
- And so much more!
Resources from this episode:
- Find Roy on LinkedIn here.
- Learn more about Q Behavioural Thinking here.
- Six Thinking Hats by Edward De Bono.
- Amos Tversky
- Daniel Kahneman’s Thinking Fast and Slow.
- The Double Diamond Model.
Help Us Out!
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcast)? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in helping to convince hard-to-get guests. We also love reading your reviews! Click here for the guide on how to do the reviews on every major platform. Thank you – we really appreciate it!
- The Authentic Lawyer Blog is filled with short emails sent bi-weekly with great ideas and voices to help you build your law practice your way. Read it, and subscribe to get new posts your way at blog.buildyourbook.org.
If you have any comments or would to join as a guest on our podcast or nominate someone, send us a note here.
Also available wherever you listen to your podcasts:
For more podcast links, go here.