What’s the future of how law will be practiced? How will it affect you? Are you missing the silent by tectonic change happening underneath your feet? How can you prepare yourself for this change?
Mitch gives us an answer. He’s the author of The Great Legal Reformation, host of the Legal Innovators Roundtable, General Counsel for Aoyuan International (one of the largest publicly traded companies in the world), and has spoken all over the world.
Mitch gives us a perspective from both being in-house as well as from his days as partner at Baker McKenzie.
- practical skills to stand apart when pitching your law firm’s services to others.
- what lawyers get wrong from the perspective of in-house counsel.
- how attorneys can stand apart in the changing environment.
- the signals that clients give out as they “ghost” a law firm.
- how you can stand out.
- and much more!
Find Mitch on LinkedIn and on his website.
Help Us Out!
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcast)? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in helping to convince hard-to-get guests. We also love reading your reviews! Click here for the guide on how to do the reviews on every major platform. Thank you – we really appreciate it!
- Join the next cohort of our Build Your Book Academy.
- Get the LinkedIn for Lawyers Course.
- The Authentic Lawyer Blog is filled with short emails sent bi-weekly with great ideas and voices to help you build your law practice your way. Read it, and subscribe to get new posts your way at blog.buildyourbook.org.
If you have any comments or would to join as a guest on our podcast or nominate someone, send us a note here.
Also available wherever you listen to your podcasts:
For more podcast links, go here.