He’s a food entrepreneur, a tech consultant, a lawyer, and just someone who thinks differently. Sukhi is an entrepreneur first who decided to choose himself and skip the line that other lawyers force themselves into.
The fact is, anyone can learn to be an entrepreneur. Entrepreneurs are not born, they’re made. And despite what you might think, there is less risk than ever before.
In this talk, we learn about Sukhi’s story, and we get into solid tactics and strategies to help you get started with building your own abundance mindset as well as tips to get clients coming in through the door.
We also get into:
- The art of asking shamelessly (and usually getting what you’re asking for)
- What it takes to skip the traditional line that a lawyer feels so confined in
- If optimism is learnable or not
- Why being different is your unique advantage and that you need to go all in on
- What cheesy marketing techniques actually work
- and more…
- Find Sukhi at Hansra Law.
- Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine by Mike Michalowicz
- Endless Referrals by Bob Burg
- No B.S. Guide to Direct Response Marketing by Dan Kennedy
Help Us Out!
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcast)? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in helping to convince hard-to-get guests. We also love reading your reviews! Click here for the guide on how to do the reviews on every major platform. Thank you – we really appreciate it!
- The Authentic Lawyer Blog is filled with short emails sent bi-weekly with great ideas and voices to help you build your law practice your way. Read it, and subscribe to get new posts your way at blog.buildyourbook.org.
If you have any comments or would to join as a guest on our podcast or nominate someone, send us a note here.
Also available wherever you listen to your podcasts:
For more podcast links, go here.