He’s a food entrepreneur, a tech consultant, a lawyer, and just someone who thinks differently. Sukhi is an entrepreneur first who decided to choose himself and skip the line that other lawyers force themselves into.
The fact is, anyone can learn to be an entrepreneur. Entrepreneurs are not born, they’re made. And despite what you might think, there is less risk than ever before.
In this talk, we learn about Sukhi’s story, and we get into solid tactics and strategies to help you get started with building your own abundance mindset as well as tips to get clients coming in through the door.
We also get into:
- The art of asking shamelessly (and usually getting what you’re asking for)
- What it takes to skip the traditional line that a lawyer feels so confined in
- If optimism is learnable or not
- Why being different is your unique advantage and that you need to go all in on
- What cheesy marketing techniques actually work
- and more…
- Find Sukhi at Hansra Law.
- Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine by Mike Michalowicz
- Endless Referrals by Bob Burg
- No B.S. Guide to Direct Response Marketing by Dan Kennedy
The mission of this podcast and our work is to help lawyers create a great practice and a great life. To bring this to more people, we are launching an online academy to make our best coaching available to everyone, on-demand. Let’s reinvent the legal profession. If you’re interested in this, join our list by going on to buildyourbook.org and getting our free book in the meanwhile.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/build-your-book/message