Are you afraid to stand out as a lawyer? Are you afraid to share your edges? Can you truly succeed in this business “being yourself”?
Perhaps you’ve felt you have to push this part of your life down. Well, you don’t.
Vivek shows us how.
Vivek started Jayaram Law at the height of the global recession in 2008/9. Over time, he’s built it into the premier intellectual property law firm for creatives across North America.
Today, he’s sharing the principles he used to grow his practice, and so much more. We get into art, creativity, song-writing, and travel. But we also talk about the changing winds in corporate America (and everywhere else!) where success comes to those who know how to be themselves unabashedly.
If you haven’t heard an episode in a while, this is a great way to get back this fall 2021.
- Find Vivek at Jayaram Law.
- Find Vivek on LinkedIn.
- How to Write One Song by Tweedy.
Help Us Out!
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcast)? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in helping to convince hard-to-get guests. We also love reading your reviews! Click here for the guide on how to do the reviews on every major platform. Thank you – we really appreciate it!
- Join the next cohort of our Build Your Book Academy.
- Get the LinkedIn for Lawyers Course.
- The Authentic Lawyer Blog is filled with short emails sent bi-weekly with great ideas and voices to help you build your law practice your way. Read it, and subscribe to get new posts your way at blog.buildyourbook.org.
If you have any comments or would to join as a guest on our podcast or nominate someone, send us a note here.
Also available wherever you listen to your podcasts:
For more podcast links, go here.