Sam is a LinkedIn influencer. She’s one of the most sought after trainers & consultants in the world of sales and marketing.
Sam started helping people with their sales challenges not too long ago and quickly built it into a leading organization. She’s since then worked with lawyers at 95 of the AmLaw 100 firms.
She’s here on our show today to share us how lawyers can do LinkedIn right.
This isn’t just about LinkedIn of course. It’s about the psychology of your clients, the LinkedIn algorithm, and what sets you apart as a lawyer. It’s about what to write about and how to connect with others to get business coming your way.
There are some great insights in this episode if you’re looking to up your LinkedIn game.
More about Sam:
- Find Sam on LinkedIn here.
- Get the LinkedIn for Lawyers Course.
- Learn more about Samantha at her website.
- Book recommendation: The Sales Acceleration Formula by Mark Roberge.
Help Us Out!
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcast)? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in helping to convince hard-to-get guests. We also love reading your reviews! Click here for the guide on how to do the reviews on every major platform. Thank you – we really appreciate it!
- The Authentic Lawyer Blog is filled with short emails sent bi-weekly with great ideas and voices to help you build your law practice your way. Read it, and subscribe to get new posts your way at blog.buildyourbook.org.
If you have any comments or would to join as a guest on our podcast or nominate someone, send us a note here.
Also available wherever you listen to your podcasts:
For more podcast links, go here.