If you’re looking to invest more time and effort on LinkedIn, and thinking about your content, you will want to catch this episode with Robyn Addis.
Robyn is a digital transformation architect at LISI. That is to say, she helps lawyers tell stories, produce content on LinkedIn, and get their digital strategy right.
In this practical episode on branding, we get down the rabbit hole of ideas, tactics, and strategies that lawyers can start using to produce better content and spruce up their presence so that they get results!In this episode, we get into all sorts of insights including:
- What branding on LinkedIn is all about…
- How to come up with great content ideas…
- Why everyone needs to use a content calendar…
- The internal struggles of writing and sharing for women and how to overcome them…
- and much more…
We hope you find this interesting and helpful if you’re going down the route of more content to attract the right clients.
Resources from this Episode:
Help Us Out!
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcast)? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in helping to convince hard-to-get guests. We also love reading your reviews! Click here for the guide on how to do the reviews on every major platform. Thank you – we really appreciate it!
- The Authentic Lawyer Blog is filled with short emails sent bi-weekly with great ideas and voices to help you build your law practice your way. Read it, and subscribe to get new posts your way at blog.buildyourbook.org.
If you have any comments or would to join as a guest on our podcast or nominate someone, send us a note here.
Also available wherever you listen to your podcasts:
For more podcast links, go here.