How do you write great blog posts, LinkedIn posts, and other content that connects with your audience?
Heidi Turner tells us how!
Heidi has been helping lawyers and attorneys create great content for almost 2 decades! She also teaches writing at Simon Fraser University, and has worked with firms small and big, to create compelling content strategies and execute on them. The result has been increasingly more business.
In this practical episode, we get into topics such as:
- How to think about who to write for…
- How to come up with great content ideas…
- How to edit for maximum impact…
- How to distribute your content for the best reach…
- How to think about content strategically…
- And a lot more!
If you’ve been looking to improve your content game, definitely check out this episode!More about Heidi:
- Her LinkedIn page.
- Her Website.
Help Us Out!
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen to your podcast)? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in helping to convince hard-to-get guests. We also love reading your reviews! Click here for the guide on how to do the reviews on every major platform. Thank you – we really appreciate it!
- Join the next cohort of our Build Your Book Academy.
- Get the LinkedIn for Lawyers Course.
- The Authentic Lawyer Blog is filled with short emails sent bi-weekly with great ideas and voices to help you build your law practice your way. Read it, and subscribe to get new posts your way at blog.buildyourbook.org.
If you have any comments or would to join as a guest on our podcast or nominate someone, send us a note here.
Also available wherever you listen to your podcasts:
For more podcast links, go here.